A warm, flavorful meal, this soft taco meal has a wonderful texture. It is not suited to topping with lettuce and tomato so I recommend sour cream, cheese, and guacamole.
- 6 oz corn kernels fresh or frozen
- 8 oz broccoli fresh or frozen
- 1 red onion chopped
- 1 sweet onion chopped
- 1 green bell pepper chopped
- 1 can black beans
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- sour cream can use dairy free
- cheese or cheese substitute
- guacamole see notes for recipe
In large pan or wok combine corn kernels, broccoli, onions, and bell pepper. Cook until tender, 15-20 minutes.
Drain black beans, rinse, and add to pan.
Add seasoning packet and mix well.
Simmer for 5 minutes.
Warm soft taco shells.
Top with cooked broccoli mix, sour cream, cheese and guacamole.
Guacamole Recipe: http://allrecipes.com/recipe/14064/easy-guacamole/